- Willoughby is approximately 4kms north of the Sydney CBD. Coming from the city take the Willoughby Road exit and follow the signs to Roseville.
- At the end of Willoughby Road turn left into Mowbray Road, then Right into Penshurst Street. Then turn Right at the first set of lights at Willoughby Post Office intoOakville Road. The first driveway on the left is the entrance to the car park.
- Our parking is in the council car park off Oakville Rd. There is also ample street parking in Laurel St and Oakville Ave. Easiest entry to the building is from the rear via the council car park.
- We are directly on top of the 'Dan Murphys' bottle shop.
- Our entry is through the door to the right of the 'Dan Murphy' glass entry doors. We are on the first floor, up the stairs to the landing and then first door on your left.
- You can also enter through the front of the building during office hours.
After hours access
After hours entry is only via the car park at rear of the building. If the door at the bottom of the stairs is locked a buzzer is located on the wall to the side of the entryway.
Buses run along Penshurst St from the City (approx every 10 minutes by express bus 272 or 20 minutes on the 273) or from Chatswood Station (approx every 10 minutes). There is a bus stop almost directly in front of the building.